Wednesday, January 14

Bloody Hell

Pieces of my heart exit my body like menstrual flow. 
Memories punch like severe cramps tearing, ripping, bringing tears as I curl into a ball of sorrow and self pity. 
I can numb the pain. But it's only a mask. 
I go from that high to this low in seconds. 
The angel becomes a bitch. 

Why do I have to suffer for sins that I did not commit? 
Heart rebuilds, only to break again and again. 
For several days a month I go through this unbearable reminder that I have no control over certain things. 
It's all just messed up period. 

But this curse is my body rejecting waste that could destroy my mind. 
It's the preparation for a new beginning. 
A release of toxic feelings. 
Warnings of missed opportunities wrong for me marked in dark red. 

So I continue this cycle until the day heart fuses together with soul, and gives birth to pure love.‎

No comments: